LIVE SALE RULES AND INFO
CLAIMING ON THE LIVE SALE
- In order to claim in a live sale, you must first purchase a live sale box from the store.
- Once we show and state the price of the item, you have the option of claiming that item.
- To claim an item you must use a claim word such as, sold, mine, dibs, or any other appropriate word to indicate that you are choosing and claim to purchase that item for yourself, as well as the order number for your live sale box purchase. If multiple live sale boxes have been purchased by an individual, any of the order numbers may be provided, and orders will be distributed amongst the purchased live sale box invoices.
- The first person to use their claim word with the correct price wins the item shown.
- The item that is shown is what is sold unless we state that the item is randomly chosen or picked by staff.
When you claim a item it is final. There are no exchanges.
- You may only claim items for yourself in the live sale unless you are sharing the same Instagram/TikTok username.
CLAIMING TROUBLE & CONNECTION ISSUES
- Due to all of us having different connections to the live stream, comments will generally appear differently in the chat. We only go off of what is first on our screen. You may appear before someone else, but on our screen it may be different.
- Closing and re-opening the app can help connection issues.
- Making sure Instagram/TikTok is the only app opened on your phone can help connection issues.
- Being close to your router and switching from 2.4G and 5G can help connection issues.
- Using phone data can help connection issues.
- Using the word "unblock" when not getting through is a common misconception. Instagram's as well as TikTok's chat algorithm is not built to recognize the term "unblock" and unblock you. You actually have a higher chance to be blocked in the chat by spamming "unblock".
- Changing your claim word and using emojis can help your claim get through.
WHEN & HOW TO PAY
An updated invoice will be sent out on the Monday following the live with the total amount due.
If there are any problems with your invoice please contact us via email or via the shop chat and do not pay until they are fixed. If you have not contacted us by Tuesday morning the invoice will be finalized. Please note: Do NOT contact us via tiktok, as that will not go to the entire team.
If everything looks good on your list please pay your invoice within 24 hours. Orders will start to be pulled to be packaged 24hrs from payment receipt, so the sooner you pay the sooner you will get your items.
If you ghost us you can expect to be blocked on all pages. You will have until Thursday to pay for your order. If you do not make payment, your order will be canceled and you will be blocked from participating in the live sales. Your items that you had claimed will be sold as abandoned carts in future sales.
Yes our rules for payment are strict, but if you can't take us seriously then we won't take you seriously. Please claim responsibly.
PHOTOS OF YOUR CART & LISTING TYPOS
Sending photos of carts after the live sale is something that we normally do not do. We ask for our customers to remember and screenshot their claims throughout the week. If there is an error on your list due to a typo or a simple mistake, please do not pay for your order and wait for us to respond. We will investigate what went wrong and fix it as soon as we can.